Список форумов Дневники обучения MTSNG/МТТ Дневники обучения II+ разряд ‹Nine women accuse Sony of systemic sexism in potential lawsu

Nine women accuse Sony of systemic sexism in potential lawsu

Уверенный рост, лимиты АБИ 2+

Модераторы: Excellent233, NoobSupport

FreeTeam Points: 2,812

Изображение

former slot PlayStation IT security analyst Emma Majo filed a lawsuit against Sony, claiming the company discriminated against women at an institutional level. Majo alleged she was fired because she spoke up about gender bias at the studio, noting she was terminated shortly after submitting a signed statement to management detailing sexism she experienced there.

Majo later filed the paperwork to turn her case into a class-action lawsuit, and just last month Sony attempted to have the whole thing thrown out, claiming her allegations were too vague to stand up to legal scrutiny. Plus, Sony's lawyers said, no other women were stepping forward with similar claims.

Today, eight additional women joined the lawsuit against Sony. The new plaintiffs are current and former employees, and only one of them has chosen to remain anonymous. One plaintiff, Marie Harrington, worked at Sony for 17 years and eventually became a senior director of program management and chief of staff to senior VP of engineering George Cacciopo.

"When I left Sony, I told the SVP and the Director of HR Rachel Ghadban in the Rancho Bernardo office that the reason I was leaving was systemic sexism against females," Harrington said in a court statement. "The Director of HR simply said, 'I understand.' She did not ask for any more information. I had spoken with the Director of HR many times before about sexism against females."
FreeTeam Points: 2,809

Интернет-магазин радиодеталей «Проконтакт» с головным офисом в Челябинске специализируется на оптовой и розничной торговле радиоэлектронными товарами, деталями и компонентами, телекоммуникационным оборудованием. Компания вышла на рынок в 2012 году и с тех пор ведёт успешную торговую деятельность, открывает магазины и точки продаж, расширяет ассортимент предлагаемых товаров и услуг.

Растущее количество смарт-приборов требует не только умения ими пользоваться, но и часто – ремонта сложной вычислительной или коммуникационной техники. Компания «Проконтакт» одной из первых вышла на рынок электрооборудования и деталей для его ремонта, подобрала компетентных специалистов в области электроники и электротехники, которые с успехом проведут предпродажную консультацию, расскажут об особенностях и технических характеристиках предлагаемого товара.
FreeTeam Points: 2,812

Изображение

Now in use at Stuttgart Airport, the Intelligent Park Pilot solves a lot of annoying problems.

with welcome gifts that comes in the SLOTXO form of free credit use it to make real money to withdraw as well It is an opportunity to make money without paying any expenses. by myself Enjoy betting on our online slots games whenever you want. Open 24 hours

No one likes to park in the garage. Especially the car with tight corners, small dots and annoying layout. Mercedes-Benz and Bosch have a solution called Intelligent Park Pilot, a Level 4 automated parking system that allows drivers to park at the entrance of the garage so they can park themselves. The technology is already being used in a garage at Stuttgart Airport.

But last week I watched a demonstration in person at a garage connecting the InterContinental and Wilshire Grand in downtown Los Angeles. This is a potential location for future installations.Instead of relying on sensors and the car's computer Automatic parking is possible using external means. The demo I saw used a number of Lidar sensors placed along the parking path.

But that's just a non-permanent demo setup. In Stuttgart Airport garage and other practical applications The system is done using a ceiling mounted Bosch stereo camera. These cameras are quite compact and sleek. and can be installed up to 7.2 feet above the ground. and provides a panoramic view of the area below. which is the key to making this technology work. Cameras are very expensive and require multiple cameras per parking spot.

But it can be easily integrated into newly built buildings or retrofitted into existing garages. While it is currently only available on the S-Class and EQS, the technology will soon be extended to other Mercedes models such as the EQE, and Bosch says the technology will eventually be compatible with modern cars.

Вернуться в Дневники обучения II+ разряд